Thursday, July 18, 2013

Testimonial stemtech for reduce weight


Testimonial stemtech for reduce weight
Testimonial stemtech for reduce weight. I started using ST-5 in February 2012, while I also took a shift to eating healthier foods in my diet. When I started using ST-5, I was at 318lbs. Using ST-5 daily during this period of time, I managed to lose almost 100lbs and am down to my current weight of 220lbs. I take ST-5 with skim milk daily and have noticed that I feel in a better mood and have more energy during the day.

It regulates my appetite and I feel satisfied, so only I eat what I need. I do not exercise and I did not change my lifestyle. I just started eating a bit healthier and taking ST-5 daily. Everyone in the office has noticed the change in not just how good I look, but in how good I feel too.

more info stemtech

No comments:

Post a Comment