Tuesday, August 27, 2013

STEMTECH TESTIMONIAL Nev T., UK

STEMTECH TESTIMONIAL.  Having trained all of my adult life – running marathons, running/walking fifty mile challenge events, mountaineering and cycling – a bit of wear and tear is to be expected. In my case, at 70 years old, considerable wear and tear in both knees. Enter StemSport. After some hesitation and scepticism, I gave it a try. Surprise – after 10 days I noticed improvements and the improvements have continued over the past 8 months!

Quality of life seems generally better. I am never stiff in the morning, even after a full days exercise and not even after a recent heavy digging session in the garden! All of this on 2 StemSport capsules per day. It really has changed my life! It is certainly worth a try.

MORE INFO STEMTECH 

No comments:

Post a Comment